Saving, Investing, and Personal Finance
Empower Yourself Through Individual Initiative
Would you like learn how to become financially independent? It all starts with understanding your fate is up to you, that is why this site is named Individual Initiative and why the signature saying is "Empower Yourself Through Individual Initiative". For anyone who would like to learn some basics, this is the start of a series of articles for those new to saving, investing, and personal finance. This will be an ongoing process adding to the articles. So, check back for updates.
Where would you like to begin?
Saving, Investing, and Personal Finance Basics
- An Introduction
- Emergency Fund
- 6 Month Savings Fund and Alternate Career Plan
- Transitioning from Credit and Interest Expense Payments into Found Money
- Wants vs. Needs
- Budgets Are Goal Oriented
- Death Spiral or Ascending Helix?
- Pay More In Taxes!
- Three Ways To Use Time To Your Advantage
- Safety Nets vs. Saving and Investing
Saving, Investing, and Personal Finance Topics By Question
- Would you like learn how to become financially independent?
- Do unexpected events usually put you in debt?
- Are you worried about possible unemployment?
- Did you realize the money you pay for expenses can be transitioned into a kind of found money for you?
- Are you unable to save?
- Where does the money go?
- What can you do now to reduce your post retirement risks?
- How Can I Pay More In Taxes?
- Is Time Your Ally, Or Your Enemy?
- Why Provide for Yourself When Others Can Provide for You?